The mosquito may very well be the most hated pest on planet earth. The list of reasons why the mosquito is so hated is pretty long and while it may vary from one person to the next, most of the reasons remain similar or the same. Take a look at the top nine reasons why we all hate mosquitoes and then get on the phone to schedule professional mosquito control mooresville!
1. They bite anyone, anytime, anywhere and show no remorse in doing so. The mosquito bite often leaves a welt and is almost always very itchy.
2. Mosquitoes have a way of ruining outdoor events, even when they are most important. It is not easy to enjoy yourself when being attacked by mosquitoes.
3. They do happen to be the deadliest animal in the world, you know?
4. Mosquitoes are annoying. There; I said it and I think that it is about time someone said it.
5. On a more serious note, mosquitoes carry deadly diseases that can be transmitted to humans via a bite. That is the last worry you want on your mind.
6. They just will not go away, so it seems, no matter the number of citronella candles you burn or the wrist bracelets that you wear.
7. Most mosquitoes are pretty small in size. That is one reason they bite victims so easily; we cannot see them. However, some mosquitoes are as large as a quarter and that is a whopper of a pest!
8. A mosquito is pretty fast, which gives them the ability to miss those seats that we make at them more often than not. It is pretty sad to lose at your own game and get shown up by a pint-sized mosquito!
9. It is a mosquito. ‘Nuff said. There is no reason to like a mosquito!